What We Do
- The Law Pod develops mobile productivity and reference software for law students and legal professionals. Our apps are designed for smart phones and web devices, including the iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®, and Blackberry®.
What We Have To Offer
- Apps: We have over 130 legal reference apps in the App Store, and our latest offering (LawLibe) combines them all into a single app. LawLibe is a free app for the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch® that functions as a mobile law library. Check it out in the app store. It offers all of the content we have available in our individual apps, with the convenience of a single app. We think it reduces clutter on your screen, and we hope you find it useful.
- Free Online Library: We have some of our most popular content available for free, in our free online library, including the Federal Rules (current through the December 1, 2010 update), the U.S. Constitution, and the Geneva Convention.
Our Pledge to You
- Philanthropy: When you purchase any of our apps, you support a good cause. We donate a portion of the revenue from the sale of these applications to provide financial aid in the form of grants and scholarships to law students in need.
- Updates: We’re committed to providing you with the most up-to-date legal reference information. Once you purchase any of our apps, you will receive free content updates as soon as they are made available online by the relevant federal, state, or local government agency.
- Service: We’re always looking to improve our service. If you have an idea for new content, new features, or think that one of our existing features could work a little better, just let us know.